PCH Hotels & Resorts Locations
Resorts in Alabama
Our resort, spa and golf course locations span Alabama, with properties ranging from the rustic to the cosmopolitan.
- Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center
- Human Resources Office: 334-481-5061
- Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
- Human Resources Office: 205-949-3034
- Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel
- Human Resources Office: 251-415-3705
- The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa
- Human Resources Office: 251-338-5442
- Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa
- Human Resources Office: 251-990-6354
- Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel & Conference Center at Capitol Hill
- Human Resources Office: 334-290-2246
- Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conference Center at Grand National
- Human Resources Office: 334-737-2131
- Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa
- Human Resources Office: 256-246-3640
Here at PCH Resorts, the sheer diversity of our offerings, our skills and our team members create an incomparable set of properties brought together under one legendary name. Our resorts span the state of Alabama, from the heart of downtown metropolitan areas to the outskirts of rustic wooded settings, and, as any of our past and present employees will tell you, the inspiring surroundings give rise to exceptional growth.
No matter which of our resorts you find yourself drawn to for your career prospects, the opportunities and life experiences will be rich and rewarding. Discover our Alabama luxury hotel and resort properties today, and find the one that's right for your next step.
Grace. Courtesy. Respect. These are staples of our everyday life here at PCH Resorts, the premier collection of resorts in Alabama, and it shows in everything we do.
From our relationships with one another to the rapport we have with our guests, the concept of Southern hospitality influences and inspires us. As time goes by, we pride ourselves on maintaining traditions, but also finding ways to adapt those same traditions for the changing world of international travel. We combine open-hearted (and hearty) welcomes, Southern dining, and familiarity with top-tier service that closely follows ongoing trends in international hospitality.
Explore career opportunities at PCH, and become part of our unique Southern family.